You will come across several options. Here’s the rescue! Read the handpicked list of India’s best full-stack developer training providers as of 2022.
Simplilearn offers a full stack developer course in association with Caltech University. It is a postgraduate full-stack web development program and is ideal for acquiring cutting-edge skills. It is best suited for people specializing in backend and frontend development, like web designers and developers.
A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% is a prerequisite to apply for the same. Applicants should also develop basic programming knowledge; however, work experience isn’t mandatory. The cost of the program is around Rs 7,818 per month. No-cost EMI options are also available.
● SOAP and REST
● Hibernate and JPA
● HTML5 and CSS3
● CalTech CTME: Get the training from an institute known for pioneering innovations. Caltech’s contribution earned 38 Nobel prizes and international recognition.
● Best faculty: Simplilearn online education provides industry-specific training from top full-stack developers. CalTech CME instructors conduct masterclasses.
● Career support: They have partnered with IIM to provide career opportunities to learners. You will be able to access top recruitment drives. You can get career mentorship and resume assistance.
● Experiential learning: They offer applied learning with more than 25 projects. Capstone projects are provided to validate your skills for top companies.
Duration: 9 months
Udacity’s Full Stack Web Developer course is one of the best in India. It teaches unique skills in building API and web applications and designing and building software application databases. It allows performing secure user authentication. You can also manage access control with ease.
It teaches deploying a Flask web application to the cloud. You can perform the deployment with Docker and Kubernetes. Gain basic knowledge of testing applications before enrolling for this. Familiarize yourself with data science technologies like Python, CSS, Git, and HTML.
● API Development
● Server Deployment
● Identity Access Management
● Data Modeling for the Web Application
● Flexible program: Create a customized training plan to fit your busy schedule. Learn at a suitable pace and meet goals at desired times.
● Opportunity to work on real-world assignments: Real-world projects ensure you get immersive content. It will help you master the skills recruiters want. You can build partnerships with top-tier companies.
● Technical mentor support: Knowledgeable mentors will answer all your questions. They will inspire you and help you progress.
● Career services: You will be able to access the Github portfolio review. You can also opt for LinkedIn profile optimization. It helps in advancing your career. Your chance of landing a high-salaried job increases.
Duration: 4 months
3. Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
The course teaches Full Stack Web Development with React Specialization. It teaches how to build a hybrid mobile app. It covers both Bootstrap and React. It increases your knowledge regarding the implementation of NoSQL databases. Implement the database using MongoDB, Express Framework, and Node.js.
It is an intermediate-level course for full-stack developers. The course includes hands-on projects. You will gain a certification after completing the projects.
● Server-side development with MongoDB, Nodejs, and Express
● Learn Bootstrap 4
● Multiplatform mobile app development with React Native
● Web development with React
● Flexible program: You can learn at your own pace. The suggested pace is ten hours per week.
● Online course: The course is entirely online and available on Coursera. You can start instantly and continue as per your schedule.
● Expert faculty: The course is offered by Jogesh K. Muppala. He is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
● Practice material: You can access practice quizzes and graded assignments with peer feedback.
Duration: 4 months
LinkedIn offers an excellent course for frontend and backend. The solid foundation is excellent for server configuration. You can also learn database integration and create data-driven websites.
The course offers knowledge about different programming languages. Some include Ruby on Rails, Node.js, PHP, .NET, etc. You can get a one-month free trial of the course. Receive a certificate after completing your course.
● Learn ECMAScript 6
● Increased knowledge about React.js
● HTML and CSS Essential
● Explore core server language: Learn more about server languages like PHP from the course.
● Learn the basics: Beginner full stack developers can learn the basics from this course.
● Practice consistently: You can practice full stack developer skills with multiple platforms.
● Expert faculty: A well-reputed faculty teaches the course and tracks your progress.
Duration: 42 hours
Skillshare offers a beginner-friendly full-stack web developer course. It helps you learn the latest technologies with high industrial demand. It enables you to build an image recognition app. It will teach you Machine Learning API for app-building.
● Understand CSS and CSS3
● Learn the foundation of DOM Manipulation
● Familiarize yourself with Bootstrap 4
● Create a responsive web design
● Understand Semantic UI
● Acquaint yourself with HTML and HTML 5 knowledge
● Online community support: Skillshare enables you to learn full-stack development in a supportive environment. You can ask questions and exchange feedback with others.
● Experienced faculty: The course is taught by Chris Dixon. He is an experienced web developer from the UK.
● Offline learning: You can download the course videos. It ensures you can learn at your convenience.
● Hands-on Project: You can work on 30 projects while learning the course. The projects will help in testing your skills.
Duration: 5 h 36 m
Full-stack developers are in high demand in the industry. Enroll in a course now and enhance your skills.