ICICI Bank Account Balance Check
In order to make ICICI bank balance check convenient, ICICI bank provides many different ways to check the account balance. In this article, we would go through the different ways through which ICICI account balances can be known. But, before that let us understand what the ICICI bank balance check number is.
ICICI Bank Balance Check Number
Account holders are required to follow the below-mentioned steps to check ICICI account balance:
- Call the ICICI Bank Balance Check Number i.e. 9594 612 612 from the registered mobile number.
- The call will automatically get disconnected after two to three rings.
- Then, the account holder will receive an SMS on their registered mobile number containing the account balance.
Hence, to check ICICI account balance, the customers are required to call on ICICI Bank Balance Check Number i.e.
9594 612 612
Also, to get an ICICI Bank Mini statement, customers are required to call on ICICI Bank Mini Statement Number i.e.
9594 613 613
Different Ways to make ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry
Below mentioned are the different ways to make ICICI bank balance enquiry:
- ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank Missed Call Banking
The account holders are required to place a miss call to the ICICI Bank balance check number from their registered mobile number i.e. 9594612612 to get the account balance. The call will automatically get disconnected after which an SMS would be received having the account balance.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank ATM
Below mentioned are the steps to check the account balance by visiting ICICI Bank ATM:
- Visit the nearest ICICI Bank ATM or any other bank’s ATM.
- Insert ATM cum debit card.
- Select the “Balance Enquiry/ Balance Check” option.
- ICICI bank account balance would be displayed on the screen. An account holder can take receipt of the same as well.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank SMS Banking
In the case of primary accounts, an account holder is required to send an SMS “IBAL” to “9215 676 766” from their registered mobile numbers. Also, in case an account holder holds multiple accounts, he/ she is required to send an SMS “IBAL <space> Last 6 digits of the Account Number” to “9215 676 766” for their secondary accounts.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank Passbook
At the time of opening of bank account, customers receive a passbook that can be updated regularly to know the bank account balances. By visiting the nearest branch of ICICI bank, customers can get their passbooks updated which enables them to go through all the transactions made (debit and credit) along with the account balance.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank Net Banking
Those account holders who have got themselves registered for ICICI bank internet banking can check their account balances by logging into the ICICI net banking portal. Below mentioned are the steps for the same:
- Enter the User ID along with the password to log in to ICICI net banking.
- On the net banking dashboard, users can get access to the ICICI account balances check once they log in.
- Users along with checking their account balances can get ICICI Mini statements, transfer funds, etc. with the help of net banking.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank Customer Care Number
To check the ICICI account balance instantly, customers are required to give a call to the below-mentioned customer care number i.e.
1860 120 7777
Below mentioned are the steps that customers are required to follow to get the account balance by calling customer care:
- Call the ICICI Bank customer care number.
- Select language.
- Select the option “Banking Account”.
- Enter the 16-digit debit card number or the 12-digit account number.
- Enter the ATM pin to make Balance Enquiry instantly.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank Mobile Banking
Below mentioned are the mobile banking apps available to check ICICI bank account balance:
This app is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Customers can transfer funds, and view and transact all accounts including loans, PPF, iWish, insurance, cards, etc. Also, with iMobile users can make ICICI balance enquiry, view mini statements and get detailed account statements by email as well.
- Mera Mobile:
It is a vernacular mobile banking app that has been launched in 12 languages. With the help of this app, account holders can check account balances, view account summaries, and detailed statements, make fund transfers, utility bill payments, etc.
- iBizz ICICI Corporate Banking:
It is used in the case of current accounts only. It is also available on Apple App Store and Google Play Store. With the help of this app account holders check their bank account balances, view and download mini statements, transfer funds using UPI, pay utility bills, etc.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry via ICICI Bank UPI
Below mentioned are the steps to make an ICICI bank balance enquiry via UPI:
- Open any of the UPI apps available on the mobile phone.
- Login via the code that has been set.
- Select the account for which the balance is to be checked.
- Tap on Check Balance.
- Add the passcode to proceed further.
- The account balance will be displayed on the screen after adding the passcode.
Advantages of checking Bank Account Balance over the Phone
Below mentioned are some advantages of checking account balance over the phone:
- As the bank account balance can be checked virtually from anywhere in the world, hence there are no geographical restrictions.
- As the missed call service is available 24*7, hence there is no time restriction as well.
- Time gets saved as there is no need to visit the bank.
- It is a safe and convenient way of knowing the account balance.
- How to make the last 3 transactions enquiry?
Below mentioned are the steps to make ICICI bank balance enquiry for the last 3 transactions:
- Give a missed call to 9594 613 613.
- SMS “ITRAN” to 9215 676 766.
- After two to three rings, the phone will automatically get disconnected. And an SMS would be received on the registered mobile number containing the bank account balance.