Axis Bank Select Credit Card is basically a high-end card designed for users who spend very frequently. With just an INR 3000 annual fee for an Ace credit card, you can have multidimensional benefits like travel, retail, grocery, and delivery of meals. So, the annual fees that one has to pay are totally justified. Moreover, its reward rates are excellent, giving you maximum benefits if you use the card regularly. You will also get milestone rewards and a renewal fee waiver, which adds value to the card.
Some of the Axis Bank Credit Cards are the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card, Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card, Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, Axis Bank MyZone Credit Card, and many more. In this article, we will be discussing the Axis Bank Select Card.
Highlights of the Axis Bank Select Credit Card
|Rewards, Travel, and Shopping benefits.
|Joining Fees is INR 3000
|20% off on Big Basket, Swiggy 40% off, Golf Privileges, Airport Lounge Access.
Features and Benefits
The Axis Bank Ace credit card is one of the best credit cards in the premium category in the market. It comes with many privileges or discounts in various categories like – dining, travel, insurance and many more. Mentioned below are some of the salient features of Axis Bank Select Credit Card:
- When you make a payment or first transaction, i.e. within 90 days of receipt of your card, -get an Amazon coupon worth INR 2000.
- The user will get EDGE points on every transaction he makes.
- Users can earn 2X EDGE points on retail purchases.
- On this card, the user will get a 20% discount from Big Basket up to INR 500 if he makes the minimum purchase of INR 2000.
- Two times a month, Swiggy offers a discount of 40% off on orders above INR 400, up to a maximum of INR 200
- EDGE points will be given only if the user spends INR 3 lac in an anniversary year.
- The renewal fee can be waived off if you spend 6 lac in the anniversary year.
- The user will get six complimentary golf rounds every year, plus three more rounds if he spends INR 6 lac in a year.
- Users will buy up to INR 1 lakh in order to cover the loss of travel delay and the loss of check-in baggage.
- Users will get a priority membership, which will enable them to visit international lounges six times a year.
- Every quarter, users will be entitled to visit domestic lounges.
- Dining discounts of up to 20% by partnering with dining partners.
- Users can book tickets from the Book My shop and get INR 300 off the second one.
- Concierge services can be availed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for services like – gift delivery and travel booking.
- Zero Liability Protection – The cardholder will not be held liable for any fraudulent activity if the lost card has been reported to the bank in a timely manner.
- Users will get insurance benefits on loss of card, purchase protection and in case of loss of travel documents.
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Charges and Fees
|Late Payment Charges
The eligibility criteria for the Axis Select credit card are mentioned below:-
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 70 Years
- The income of the applicant should be more than 9 lakh per annum
- Occupation of the applicant should be he/she could be self-employed or an employee
Documents Required For Ace Credit Card are as follows –
The following are the documents required to apply for the card:
- Proof Of Identity – A passport, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and a passport-sized photograph are acceptable forms of identification
- Address Proof – Utility bills, Aadhar cards, passports, and other forms of address proof are acceptable.
- Income Proof – The recent payslips/bank statements, Form 16, and the most recent ITR.
How to Apply for the Axis Bank Select Credit Card?
You can apply for a credit card online or offline. Following are some of the points that you have to consider for your application to be processed –
Apply Online –
- You have to click the “ Apply Button “.
- Then, you will see the Credit Card options on the right side.
- By scrolling down, choose the desired credit card.
- Under this, you will see the ‘ Apply Now’ option; select that.
- Fill in all the required information correctly and submit the form.
Apply Offline –
Visit the nearest branch of Axis Bank from your home and get the help of a bank representative to get the application form. He will help you fill out the form correctly; after filling it correctly, submit it to the branch.
Pros of Axis Bank Ace Credit Card –
- Users will get Rs. 200 off on Swiggy orders 2 times a month
- Complimentary pass membership can also be availed by the credit card user.
Cons of Axis Bank Ace Credit Card –
- No reward points are given on any fuel transactions.
- The joining fees on the credit card are extremely high, I.e. Rs 3000 plus applicable taxes.
Should You Get this Card?
Axis Bank Select Card is a very popular credit card, especially in the premium category. It is best suited for customers who visit stores very regularly and do retail shopping so that they can earn more reward points or double the reward points.
You should consider getting this card if you fulfil the following things –
- You prefer doing offline spending.
- You are a frequent traveller and visit international and domestic lounges.
- You can spend INR 6 lakh in a year to get an annual fee waiver.