There are thousands of online slots not on Gamstop to choose from in the gambling market. We will now show you which 10 of them are among the best.
1. Book of Dead
Book of Dead from Play’n GO is one of the undefeated classics among slot machines. In the slot, which is themed around ancient Egypt, the focus is on the golden book and the Egyptian symbols.
Starburst is also very well-known and popular. For this reason, free spins are often offered for this slot as part of a welcome package. A great soundtrack and bright colors guarantee an excellent gaming experience with this game from NetEnt.
3. Dead or Alive 2
Dead or Alive 2 also comes from NetEnt. Thematically, this is about the Wild West. The game comes with three free spin features. With the skull symbol, which serves as a scatter, you can cash in on this slot. The relatively low stakes are also interesting.
4. Mega Moolah
In this slot from Microgaming, the focus is on the jungle or the animal symbols. In this case, the scatter represents a monkey. The lion, on the other hand, symbolizes the joker. These two can grant you high winning amounts and free spins. You can also win a progressive jackpot in this game.
5. Immortal Romance
Immortal Romance from Microgaming is about a dark love story. With the right symbol combinations, you can win big prizes and bonus functions. With three or more lions you also unlock a bonus round in which you can receive a 5x multiplier.
NetEnt’s Narcos is based on the hit Netflix series. You are in the 80s here. The main characters are the winning symbols. The graphics of the slot are neatly designed and offer a very welcome change from the otherwise regular themes.
7. Book of Ra
In the Book of Ra slot, you go in search of the greatest treasures of the Pharaoh Ra. Here, excitement and thrills are guaranteed with every spin. The slot machine manufacturer is none other than Novomatic.
8. Vikings go to Hell
For fans of the fantasy genre, this slot is an absolute must. In the third and final part of the Viking trilogy, you, as a brave Viking, encounter nasty demons from the underworld. Although there is no bonus gameavailable with this slot, you can get up to 3000x your stake.
9. Fancy Fruits
If you like minimalist and simple slots, Fancy Fruits is the game for you. There are no special features with scatter or wild symbols here, so there are no free spins or anything similar available. The highest possible symbol is the number 7.
10. Ramses Book
If you like Book of Ra or Book of Dead, you will love Ramses Book. This is also about the theme of Ancient Egypt, but the presentation is more mystical and darker. The book is also the focus of this slot as a symbol. If you scatter this three times on the five reels, you will trigger the bonus game.
More Casino Games With Real Money
The offer of an online casino with real money is of course not limited to slots, but also offers you other typical casino games. We have listed the minimum and maximum stakes for the various games here:
● Jackpots: Since you can win a lot of real money with progressive jackpots, they are among the favorites of many players. The Mega Moolah jackpot, for example, is quickly worth more than $5 million and is usually paid out every 5-6 weeks.
● Blackjack: Many players love Blackjack. For most providers, stakes start at €1, sometimes even less. The maximum limits at the blackjack tables are usually €10,000. So there are enough options to step on the accelerator even as a high roller.
● Roulette: You can place real money at roulette tables in the online casino with small limits starting at €0.10. High limits of up to 200,000 euros are also possible at special VIP or high roller tables.
● Poker: The three limit variants in online poker determine how high you can bet. While you can use as much real money as you like at any time in no limit poker, the limit in pot limit poker depends on the size of the pot. In Fixed Limit Poker you have to stick to a predetermined amount. In all three cases, the sums are sufficiently high with appropriate blinds.
● Video poker: Video poker games like “Deuces Wild” or “Jacks or Better” have low betting limits and are therefore also suitable for beginners. Between €0.25 and €25.00 are possible per round.
● Baccarat: Hardly any other casino game is as popular as baccarat due to its breadth. Baccarat is a classic card game and does not have an extensive set of rules. So every player can learn it quickly and make profits. Here too, you can choose from gaming tables with low limits as well as high roller variants for more active players.
● Keno: Keno is also one of the popular classics in online real money casinos. A stake limit of 1000 euros per month is set here. This is a so-called legal player protection, to which you inevitably have to adapt your gaming behavior.
● Bingo: With bingo, there is also a good chance that you can win good winnings without any prior knowledge. In online casinos, ticket prices for bingo usually start from a few cents.
● Sic-Bo: At Sic Bo, you can expect minimum stakes between 0.50 euros and 1 euro. The upper limits can be up to 10,000 euros and more at some high-roller casino tables. This means that both beginners and professionals can find suitable uses for this game.
Real Money Casino Slot Machines & Games: These Are the Top Providers
The developers are an important factor when choosing the right real money games in the online casino. They are the ones who bring games onto the market and provide entertainment for customers. Some providers are much better known than others. Not without reason. Below we will show you the most famous developers. If their games start in the real money casino, you can rely on a high-quality offer:
● Novomatic: Behind Novomatic is the largest gaming group from Austria. You can thank this provider for games like “Book of Ra”, “Lucky Lady’s Charm” or “Lord of the Ocean”, among others.
● Merkur: The German giant in the industry goes by the name Merkur and comes from East Westphalia. Behind Merkur is the Gauselmann Group, which has created a piece of history with this brand. Games such as “Eye of Horus”, “El Torero”, “Fruitinator” and “Blazing Star” come from Merkur.
● Bally Wulff: Bally Wulff also comes from Germany and represents the best slot machine entertainment. For example, the company has brought games such as “Books & Bulls”, “Take 5” and “Magic Book” onto the market.
● NetEnt: With the boom in online casinos, NetEnt ‘s boom also began a few years ago. The Swedish developer has developed into one of the top providers with games like “Gonzo’s Quest”, “Starburst” and “Berry Burst”.
● Evolution Gaming: Evolution Gaming is best known among gamers for its excellent live games. These include a variety of Blackjack and Roulette games. But also numerous modern game shows such as “Crazy Time”, “Mega Ball” or “Monopoly Live”.
● Microgaming: The British developer Microgaming has been involved in the market since 1994. This studio is behind games like “Immortal Romance”, “Mega Moolah” and “Thunder Struck II”, among others.
● Pragmatic Play: Pragmatic Play focuses on both slots and live games. In both areas, the developer is one of the leading companies in its industry. Thanks, among other things, to games like “Wolf Gold” or “Big Bass Bonanza”.
● Play’ N Go: Play’N Go is also one of the top developers on the market. Thanks to this we can look forward to games like “Book of Dead”, “Reactoonz” or “Legacy of Dead”.
Of course, there are a whole range of other studios. However, listing them all here would go beyond the scope. If you would like to know more, you can take a closer look at the casino providers here.