With more and more slots like Cops and Robbers slot game online sequels being released with each passing year, it can be tough to decide which one to play. Below you will find the best recently released casino UK slots sequels.
What makes a Good Sequel?
Making a good slot sequel is not always the easiest thing to do. There are a few different things that make a good slot sequel.
- Improvement over the original. The main thing a sequel needs to be is an improvement over the original release, otherwise why even make it in the first place. There are several ways it can improve such as graphically and gameplay features.
- Updated visuals. Slot technology is incredibly fast moving. Games which were released five years ago look much older when compared to today’s slot games. The one thing that all slot sequels have are updated visuals.
- Enjoyable gameplay. This is another important aspect of a sequel, it needs to retain the fun gameplay style of the original release whilst also offering something new to keep players coming back to it.
- Better payouts. One thing that will really make a sequel standout from its predecessor are much better payouts for players. Not only does this provide a great incentive for the player to use the slot but may even draw in new players who haven’t heard of the original release.
Why do Developers create Sequels?
Developers create sequels for a few different reasons. The main reason is because the original slot release was very successful and they feel that there is sufficient fan demand for a second release. Another reason is that developers may feel like the original slot needs an update, so they create a sequel with better graphics, animations and gameplay. A rare reason that developers create sequels is because they feel that the original slot wasn’t good enough, so they create a sequel to try and outdo their previous attempt. Developers always need to be aware of the amount of sequels they are creating however, they want to strike a good balance between sequel slot games and original releases.
Best Slot Sequels
There have been many slot sequels releases with many even managing to top their predecessor. The following are some of the best slot sequels ever released.
- Valley of the Gods 2 is a beautiful slot which was developed by Yggdrasil. It manages to surpass the original slot due to it’s impressive design and fun gameplay, with more ways to win and a max win of up to 64,000x your initial bet!
- Hotline 2 takes players back to the excesses of the 1980’s, fans of the original will be pleased to know that the sequel stays loyal to its routes whilst improving on its predecessor in pretty much every way. Developed by NetEnt, this slot perfectly captures the feeling of being a police detective in 1980’s Miami.
Many slot sequels aim to be an improvement over their predecessor by changing things such as graphics and by adding exciting gameplay elements.